Monday, August 22, 2011

The Economy Slowly Going Down Hill

I see it more and more as everyday passes. The type of work I do shows it more than you can imagine. See I buy and sell things. People bring it in and sell it as well as I go out and look for deals. Everyday I see the hard times that are upon us. People selling there valuables to get money for food and to pay the light bill or whatever they need at that time. It just keeps getting worse. The economy is not getting better at all. More and more people everyday are loosing there jobs, getting laid off, or what have you. If they only put something back like food or a little extra cash. Would it have helped out?

Of course it would have. See if you have food put back for a rainy day, like job loss or economy collapse. You would not have to worry about were the next meal is coming from. You would not have to sell everything that means something to you just to eat.

You think it does not happen here. Come spend the day in my shoes. Then take that home with you. It will change the way you look at things I guaranty it. It is hard to watch someone sell the only thing they have left to feed there kids or self. Very hard..

See that's were Prepping comes in handy. Just think about this. You owe a light bill, but you need food to live. Your hungry and your kids are hungry but if oyu do not pay the light bill you will be in the dark. Now add in the it is winter time so no heat.

If you had food put back you could eat what you have saved and pay that bill. But nothing put back could and will have an effect on your lifestyle. See it is simple to see why we need to prep, very simple. You have to have food and water to live. Not to be comfortable but to sustain life. So that being said. I am no expert but I am far from stupid. I have a food supply. I know what is happening around us. I want you to wake up and see it. I want you to think about why you should have food put back. Yeah it all sounds crazy, but is it? Is it a bad thing to be prepared? I don't think so.

I think is is better to have and not need than to need and not have. Wouldn't you say you agree. Think about this. You have a spare tire right? If you get a flat you change it with the one you have and get back on the road. Same thing. You go on a trip and take things with you right?

Every one should have extras. I know it is hard if you are barely getting by now but you have to try. We are going through some hard times right now. As I said at the start of this. I see it getting worse daily. Do you have children? Think about them. There is a lot to think about and this is just some things to help you think. Do what you can now and do not be with out if or when something does happen. Job loss can be enough to change your life, if it gets bad then well you know.

I am not a very good blog writer but I will keep trying and trying to get people to listen and wake up.

Below are some videos that might help you in some areas. There is also links to other people that give out great information. Be sure to check them out..

Thank you for taking the time to read this...

1 comment:

  1. good common sense thinking! I try to tell people everyday that it's not the major issues, it's the everyday issues that make preparedness important!

    ReplyDelete